Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ‘Club Coolabah’ program?
The Coolabah Tree Café ‘Club Coolabah’ program (CC) is a loyalty program designed to reward our biggest fans by awarding you with points when you eat at a Coolabah Tree Café.
What are the perks of the program?
Lots! Aside from the bonus points you receive when joining, every time you enjoy a meal, drink or other qualifying purchase at a Coolabah Tree Cafe you will receive additional reward points; members of ‘Club Coolabah’ also receive special offers, members only promotions and our very convenient ‘Club Coolabah’ Key-card which you can add to your keys.
How do I earn points?
Simply have your key-card scanned by your server at a Coolabah Tree Café when you pay your bill and the points (2 points for every $1 spent on Hot beverages and 1 point per 1 dollars spent on all other Coolabah items) will be added to your card. At redemption every 1 point equates to 10c.
Can I earn points using gift vouchers or ‘Club Coolabah’ points?
Unfortunately not; point earning purchases will need to be paid by cash, credit card or debit card.
How do I redeem my points?
You can redeem your points at any Coolabah Tree Café in Australia. 1 point equals 10c. Note: when redeeming points you need to have sufficient points to cover the whole transaction, e.g. a $4.50 item, could be paid for by points as long as you had a minimum of 45 points in your account. You can use up to 600 points in any one visit.
Are there any rules?
There are a few important rules: General:
- points cannot be redeemed, exchanged, transferred or sold for cash
- your points expire 18 months from when they are first issued
- note: 'Special, Limited period PROMOS' do not earn points (Already heavily discounted). Otherwise Food and Beverages earn points ONLY. Note: Convenience, items, confectionery, apparel and souvenirs do not earn points.
- only one card can be used to earn points per bill
- our system does not allow us to split bills between 2 cards
- a maximum of 300 points can be earned per transaction
- you cannot have points added to your account for receipts dated before your ‘Club Coolabah’ registration date
- you are not able to redeem points at the same time as using another promotional offer (only one type of promotional offer may be used at any one time)
- a redemption transaction cannot be part paid with points and cash.
What if I forget my card or the transaction does not go on to my account?
You will need to send a copy of your receipt to our marketing department at contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Coolabah- Coolabah Tree Cafe
PO Box 226
ARUNDEL QLD 4214
within one month of making the purchase. No points can be added without a copy of the receipt.
Why can't I log in?
There are a few common problems that may prevent some people from logging in to the ‘Club Coolabah’ section: • we have an old or incorrectly entered email address for you in our system, or • your email address is linked to 2 different cards If you are experiencing difficulties logging in to the ‘Club Coolabah’ section please contact contact email@example.com
How is my privacy protected?
Members' personal information is dealt with in accordance with the national privacy principles. Members may opt out from receiving electronic communication from Coolabah Tree Cafe at any stage by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can I contact for more information?
contact contact email@example.com or call 1800 458 595
Coolabah Tree Cafe
PO Box 226
ARUNDEL QLD 4214
t: 1800 458 595